UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I"m really pee"d off the postie has just come and I"ve got a letter that I"ve got to do jury service,worried what I"m going to do about my boys 6 very old timers I could be gone best part of 8 hours cant leave them all that time reading the letter I could be doing jury service for weeks,as the boys are old I tend to take them on short walks a few times a day (bowels and bladders not as good as they used to be:eek:)dreading to think how much it will cost to get someone in every day wondering if a dog walker would charge for each dog or even if that would work any ideas?:(

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
You can claim expenses for child care I think, but not for dog care. I looked into it a bit when I was a witness in a case a couple of years back. I was on jury duty a once, never got on to a jury, just sat around waiting for an hour or so every morning (got some funny looks when I suggested we all play hangman) then went home.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
You can claim expenses for child care I think, but not for dog care. I looked into it a bit when I was a witness in a case a couple of years back. I was on jury duty a once, never got on to a jury, just sat around waiting for an hour or so every morning (got some funny looks when I suggested we all play hangman) then went home.
Jesus, do you ever get a break.... :mad:
ha ha ha !!!!!! sue, gona send you a quick pm :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.