UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody watching it on itv1. I'm watching it on itv1+1 as missed the first bit so though I missed the beginning on +1 I'm not far into it. Love it, anybody know if it's on DVD.

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Is this the first time youve watched it Dan? It is a fantastic film, even years later its good to watch.

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Never watched it. Would watch it if I could find my Freeview remote control but still no sign of it and my hand won't fit down the back of the couch.
Will watch it on ITV player if my net behaves then as it's going slow at the moment.
Think it is on DVD, pretty sure it is anyway.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is this the first time youve watched it Dan? It is a fantastic film, even years later its good to watch.
I used to have it on video but then dvd's were invemted. So a certain lady decides it would be a good idea if he got out of a moving car lol.

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
I used to have it on video but then dvd's were invemted. So a certain lady decides it would be a good idea if he got out of a moving car lol.
I once fell out of a moving car as a young child.
Well it was a blue van actually, a small one that looked part car, my dad used to use it for his shop.
I can still remember it, he turned left near All Saint's church in Newton Heath (we lived in Newton Heath at the time, so why his shop was in Oldham I have no idea. lol), the door suddenly came open and I fell out. Luckily he was only going slow. Good job they have seatbelt and child safety seat laws now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I once fell out of a moving car as a young child.
Well it was a blue van actually, a small one that looked part car, my dad used to use it for his shop.
I can still remember it, he turned left near All Saint's church in Newton Heath (we lived in Newton Heath at the time, so why his shop was in Oldham I have no idea. lol), the door suddenly came open and I fell out. Luckily he was only going slow. Good job they have seatbelt and child safety seat laws now.
Now T Rex is after Max and Alan her brother is still in or should I say under the car which is about to go in a tree after this ad break. Poor Max is terrified and her poor brother is on his own. Clear off adverts.

·
Registered
9,685 Posts
Never understood how Richard Attenboroughs Scottish accent disappeared after half an hour.

And as for the guy and two kids in a tree with a brontosaurus chomping on branches when he says..."Don't worry,it's a vegetarian"....Try patting a rhinocerous or a buffalo...they don't tend to be very friendly...:rolleyes:

Nice idea the dinosaurs from mosquito DNA....shame the island was full of 'em overnight when the big ones would have taken 25/30 years to be that size.Or is that what they call 'artistic licence?'

Apart from that ...it was a fun movie...:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Never understood how Richard Attenboroughs Scottish accent disappeared after half an hour.

And as for the guy and two kids in a tree with a brontosaurus chomping on branches when he says..."Don't worry,it's a vegetarian"....Try patting a rhinocerous or a buffalo...they don't tend to be very friendly...:rolleyes:

Nice idea the dinosaurs from mosquito DNA....shame the island was full of 'em overnight when the big ones would have taken 25/30 years to be that size.Or is that what they call 'artistic licence?'

Apart from that ...it was a fun movie...:D
I never noticed a Scottish accent.:eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love all three of the Jurassic movies , but then I am a bit of a dino nut :D
The first one is my favourite. Dennis getting sprayed by whatever that dinosaur was can't remember then rubbing it all over his face lol.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I love that film. I was watching it while the kids were out the room and my 3 year old daughter walked in and sat down glued to the screen. I was worried she would get scared so i tried to turn it over as T. rex was on the lose but she wanted it on and loved it bless her. She keeps saying big teeth and laughing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I love that film. I was watching it while the kids were out the room and my 3 year old daughter walked in and sat down glued to the screen. I was worried she would get scared so i tried to turn it over as T. rex was on the lose but she wanted it on and loved it bless her. She keeps saying big teeth and laughing.
That's what I said the first time I saw it about the T Rex's teeth lol.
I love it - one of my favourite feel-good movies. I have all 3 on DVD, though the first one is the best by far :)
just the first one I'm after.

·
Registered
8,777 Posts
I always remember taking my daughter to the cinema too see it,she was 6 at the time.She wasn't at all scared and sat and watched every minute of it.We got home and she went in to her bedroom and there was a small moth in it and she went ballistic,crying and shaking for about 10 minutes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I always remember taking my daughter to the cinema too see it,she was 6 at the time.She wasn't at all scared and sat and watched every minute of it.We got home and she went in to her bedroom and there was a small moth in it and she went ballistic,crying and shaking for about 10 minutes.
I wasn't scared the first time I saw it. Clever raptor figuring out how to open doors.

·
Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
3,723 Posts
i must admit i dont like this film at all. cant watch it, silly i know but it still scares me. havent even bothered watching the 2nd and 3rd ones.

yes it would be on dvd, just go onto amazon and type it in, it should be cheapish as its on oldish film.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.