Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Jumpy does the housework...

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Treaclesmum, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Treaclesmum

Treaclesmum PetForums VIP

The other day I put all 3 cats' breakfast bowls out in the kitchen and then left the room with all of them eating. 5 mins later I come back in and find a green sponge (which had been on the floor) plonked in the middle of Jumpy's bowl!! :laugh:
    He had left some food and obviously wanted to save it for later in case the girls scoffed it! (I took the sponge off as wasn't sure how clean it was, and of course the girls both scoffed the lot..) :D

Yesterday morning though, Jumpy got even more clever about helping me around the house - again I left them all eating breakfast, with the empty pouch of RC Sensitivity left beside the kitchen sink........ when I returned to the room a few mins later, it had been placed on top of the bin!!!! :yikes:
    I would've put it IN the bin, so it can only have been my little furry helper.... :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice