Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Jumping the fence

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by McKenzie, Apr 12, 2011.

1. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

Hi everyone,

I've been on the dog forum for a while now but thought it was about time I jumped the fence to say hi to the cat people :)

I have a beautiful tortie girl called Tala. Sadly when I moved to the UK I had to leave her at home with my mum, but I'm moving home with my puppy at Christmas and I can't WAIT to see her again. I still miss her so very much :(

She's quite a 'special' cat - she's had more trips to the vet than I care to remember including a broken leg when she was only about 6 months old, and an eventual diagnosis of Inflammatory Bowel Disease. She's quite shy with people, but if she knows you she's very affectionate. There's some pics of her in my sig.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi :eek:

2. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

:lol:

Hi! haven't spoken to you before :lol:

She's a gorgeous girl :D

I forgot you were moving back :crying: :crying:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

Hi stranger! :D

Didn't realise you were over here too :)

4. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

:lol: I'm here, doglets, and wabbits :D

xxxxxxxx

5. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

That makes sense!

I used to have rabbits too as a young-un - Pepsi, Pascal, Taffeta and Hogan. We thought Pascal and Taffeta were both girls, until some baby rabbits arrived... :eek:

6. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

:lol: :yikes: I'll leave you to get on in this forum though hen, I don't want to hog you all to myself, much as I'd like too :D xxxxxxxx

7. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Hello, another brave soul coming over to the Darkside :D.Nice to have you over here.I dont visit the dog section very often,which is a bit silly since I used to breed and show Afghan Hounds.Havnt had a dog for a few years since my last Afghan was P.T.S. at 13 years old.

8. honeysmummy

honeysmummy PetForums VIP

hi and welcome to the forum...your kittie is gorgeous x

9. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Good Morning & welcome to the lovely, lovely cat side of town. :)

I see you have also got a wee Westie - yummy. I grew up with Westies and both my mum & my Mum in Law have got one. ML's is still a pup - not even a year old yet.

I, on the other hand, have got just cats as, being at work all day, means a dog is not an option.

Tala looks a little honey & I can fully understand that you miss her like crazy. We'll do our best to keep it at bay over here until you go back home. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice