UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had 18 bottles of whisky in the cellar, and I have to get rid of them or else! I was told to open every bottle and empty the contents down the sink, so, that is the unfortunate task I am now doing.

I drew the cork from the first bottle and poured the contents down the sink, except for one glass which I drank. Then likewise with the second bottle, down the sink except for one glass, which I drank.

I withdrew the cork from the third bottle and poured the whisky down the sink, which I then drank, then pulled the cork from the fourth bottle down the sink and poured the bottle down the glass, which I drank. I pulled the bottle from the cork of the next and drank one sink out of it then threw the rest up the glass. Then I pulled the sink out of the next glass and poured the cork down the bottle, corked the sink with the glass, bottled the drink, and drank the pour.

Now I have everything emptied, I sink. I steadied the house with one hand and counted the glasses, corks, bottles and sinks with the other. It came to 79 or maybe 65. Next time the house came by, I counted them again and finally had all the houses in one bottle, which I drank. I am not half as thunk as you might drink now, but I fool so feelish I don't know which is me, and the drunker I stand here, the longer I get...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.