Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

JR wanted loving family offered ££not exessive

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by brenda, Jan 31, 2008.

1. brenda

brenda PetForums Newbie

hi im looking for a short legged rough coat or broken coat jack russell idealy from pup to about 2 yrs,would prefer a bitch as our last jr was so.
    i can offer assurance it will be well looked after & we have no probs if you want to vet us before hand.
    We have 120ft of garden+ fields behind us & 5 mins to beach so it will have plenty of exercise.
    We do already have a male jr [see pic of him posing ],we lost our other jr sally to a tumour several months ago & feel the time is right to look for another family member.
    We live in West Bay Dorset so can collect from any area surrounding ie dorset/somerset/devon/cornwall.
    Dont mind paying up to £150 JR £200 DACHSHUND,but free would also be welcome.

p.s BEFORE anyone says about rescue centres ,ive searched all the rescue centres within 50 mile radius of me & they dont have what im looking for

Attached Files:

• max.JPG
      max.JPG
      File size:
      44.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Poodle

Poodle PetForums Newbie

This lady 'Sally' has what you are looking for although she has just had her third birthday. She is a smashing dog - very happy and friendly 'Dixie' Sally does not want money for Dixie just the perfect home. She is in Hythe, KENT and you can get Sally on 07880 993584

3. brenda

brenda PetForums Newbie

hi poodle
    thanks for that,but im afraid kents bit to far for me its approx 4-4 1/2 hrs drive for me to get to tonbridge from where i am [i know as thats where my dad lives]
    but thank you anyway & i hope sally finds a good home for her jr.:)

4. brenda

brenda PetForums Newbie

just to say im still looking if anyone knows of a dog needing a very good home:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice