Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Joey doesn’t like his cat tree

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by SuboJvR, May 7, 2018.

1. SuboJvR

SuboJvR Joey’s Mummy

Oh, we have some progress!

Attached Files:

2. SuboJvR

SuboJvR Joey’s Mummy

Think we may have cracked it. He’s next to me in the study!

Attached Files:

3. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Meeko's original is the Diogenes XXL now called XL, he wouldn't use the large (85cm high)one at all which is a bit smaller diameter so he obviously cant fit his fat backside in it .

4. jasperthecat

jasperthecat My best buddy.

When I bought Jasper his first one in December he just nicely fitted in it as he was only 7 months old but 3 months later he'd outgrown it so I then bought his X-large Diogenes.
    I originally thought that if my daughter's cats used his original barrel while stayed there, he might not like it due to their scent being on it so I let her have it but realistically, it was already too small so the XL was the way to go.
    He absolutely loves it and when he curls in it to sleep, it fits him like a glove

5. MissMiloKitty

MissMiloKitty PetForums Senior

I got a 7ft one by a company called Purlove. It's the biggest one I could find and was only £60. It's really good quality and very sturdy ☺ Miss M loves it! I have positioned it right in front of the window as it's the best place for a cat tree. The worst place is pushed up against a wall, they don't like it. Maybe you could try in the middle of the room if you've got space.

#25 MissMiloKitty, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
  6. MissMiloKitty

My kitty uses all of her scratching posts and cat trees. The only things she never used was 2 cat beds i bought. One was igloo style. She uses the bed on the cat tree though. I don't know what's wrong with the beds, maybe they are too soft.

7. MissMiloKitty

Where did you buy that?

8. ChaosCat

ChaosCat PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice