Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Job vacancies re-advertised

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Magik, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Magik

Magik Guest

I'm readvertising ...not because I'm not happy with the applicants, but because there are new members... also there are some new vacancies available!

Please not if you have applied for a position already there is no need to reapply - your name is on the list and you will be contacted shortly with info regarding the 2nd stage.

Position of Mother and Sister are no longer available as they have already been filled.

Im advertising to fill the following vacancies...

Please note these are virtual vacancies for this forum only. Following duties will not be required in real life.

My Virtual Bitch - you must be clean, healthy, sexy, agree with most things I say but willing to give me the odd bollocking and have the odd row. You must get jealous when I chat to other female users and have public outbursts. In return you will recieve pictures of me in my pants, verbal protection, drunken PM's, mood swings and be expected to put up with my crap. Please note at anytime you may dump me publicly and post the pictures of me in my pants to humiliate me in revenge. Applicants must be aged over 18.

My Virtual Mother NO LONGER AVAILABLE FILLED BY ESINED - You must be prepared to defend me at all costs, apologise on my behalf and think that my virtual bitch is not good enough for me as well as all other usual mortherly duties!

My Virtual Sister NO LONGER AVAILABLE FILLED BY ELENA- Never had a real life sister so would like a virtual one who I can argue with about anything and everything. You will side with my Virtual Bitch in arguments and assist her in verbally attacking me during fall outs. Allthough we will apparently hate eachother I will become very protective when you talk to other male users "oi get away from my sister" - that sort of thing.

Virtual Bit on the side - You should have all the qualities of the Virtual Bitch but with the added skill of being to be able to keep a secret. You will recieve all the bennefits of the Virtual Bitch. The successfull applicant will be informed secretly and you will not be allowed to let anyone else in the forum know!

Virtual Best Mate - Ideally you will be male, be able to watch my back and provide me with an alabi when in trouble with my virtual bitch. As best mate you will be kept entertained with friendly banter. You may also attempt to chat my virtual bitch up behind my back just as best mates do!

Applicants should apply in writing via this thread or by private message.

I wish you all the best of luck!!!

2. bullyb

bullyb PetForums VIP

i think darren should be virtual bessy mate!:)

3. Magik

Magik Guest

well... let's see if he wants the job...

I still have your application!!!

4. bullyb

bullyb PetForums VIP

..and i hope you are considering my position.....

5. Magik

Magik Guest

Oooh i've got a few positions for you alright!!!!

6. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

now now I thought this site was a P.G:)

7. Magik

Magik Guest

I do have a few positions... as advertised!!...it's you with the filthy mind!!

8. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

ditto :)heehee

9. bullyb

bullyb PetForums VIP

ok... i will take on more than 1 position if needed....

10. Magik

Magik Guest

oh my god!!! you're through to the next round!!!

11. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

why dont you nominate people for the posts and see what happens

12. bullyb

bullyb PetForums VIP

hehehe!! :p

13. Magik

Magik Guest

all posts must be applied for... wouldn't be fair pushing myself on to people!!!

14. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

thats a fair comment

15. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

I would apply but Im not really the submisive type

16. Magik

Magik Guest

that could go for or against depending on the position!!!

17. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

which woul it go for then;)

18. Magik

Magik Guest

I'm sorry I cant help applicants... follow your heart. Please note you can apply for more than one position!!!

19. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

hmmm what to do??????????

20. noubi

noubi PetForums Member

Firstly i cant follow my heart as i dont have one, secondly i can cover any position but im not sure even you could cope with me;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice