Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Jills pregnant help

Discussion in 'Ferrets' started by bert the fert, Apr 4, 2014.

1. bert the fert

bert the fert PetForums Newbie

Hi after abit of help ivebeen away with work for nearly a month I've come home and found my little hob has squeezed in with my 2 jills my partner has been looking after them she thought they werehappier when all together dope !!
    Any way they look really swollen a day there necks have been pulled fairly so I'm assuming they maybe in kit not what I wanted as my hob has been booked in for the snip as I don't require any kits. Is there anything that can be done to cure this miss hap help and advice much appreciated

2. bert the fert

Is there anything that can be done to stop the pregnancy I love my little buddies to bits but can't be having more of them I'm afraid

3. kodakkuki

kodakkuki PetForums VIP

hi,
    if you have a ferret savy vet you could book them in for spaying now and terminate any possible pregnancies.
    not sommething everyone would want to do, but it's something to consider...

4. bert the fert

I'm having my hob bert done on Monday want to keep jills in tact (frodey) and (squirt) didn't know if the Jill jab would be any good now

5. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

you cant do anything there is no injection that will terminate the kits. ferrets carry kits for 42 days (6 weeks) do you know when he got in the cage?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice