Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Jet has landed

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by welshjet, Mar 31, 2011.

1. welshjet

welshjet PetForums VIP

Hi

I'm Clare and its been a while since I last had a cat, after three years of yes and no, finally decided that I missed having cats around, my old best friend suki had been with me for near 22 years and was still (and is) sorely missed:(

Took the plunge with my other half and we picked up Jet (aka Triffle) from a cats protection near us, well I say that we picked Jet up, to be fair think he decided we were the ones he wanted, he had his two paws on up on the front of the glass door looking at us, which made us both laugh!, oh and as my OH was stroking him, he only went and started drooling!:tongue_smilie: what clinched it was as we were looking at others (how I wished I could have taken more) he started howling what sounded like "oiiiii"

So yep, Jet has a new home, friends and new slaves! ;) and its fab

2. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Hi & welcome to the mad house :D & congratulations I'l look forward to seeing pics of Jet :thumbup: sorry to hear about suki fantastic age though x

3. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

welcome ! and well done for adopting jet:)

4. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

Another cat that drools when happy, I thought it was just mine!

Welcome to PF :)

5. welshjet

welshjet PetForums VIP

Thanks all, have read some great and interesting things on here, its fab. Am glad that someone else has a drooler as well! Was getting worried :blink: as soon as i can work out how to pop photos on there will be some, he's settled in really well and ever so quickly he loves to roll over onto his back to have his tummy tickled does our lucky black cat

6. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

Hello and welcome :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice