Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Jeremy Kyle Forum

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by gorgeous, Apr 5, 2011.

1. gorgeous

gorgeous PetForums VIP

2. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

No thanks i will leave that to the chavs!! :D:D:D

3. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

Jeremy Kyle is Jerry Springer's illegitimate love child and a man who has not only followed in his father's footsteps but has also successfully mirrored them in the search for trailer park trash and backwoods hillbillies!

Yeehargh Jeremy! I knows my baby girl is fat ass ugly but aint her fault she be that way. No siree! It be all the fault o' that cheap 2 for 1 liquor Tesco be selling and the plain fact that grandpa just can’t keep his hands, or anything else, in them britches o' his when he’s had a jug.

I spose if you wants me to be honest in the all seeing eyes of the lord and that TV camera contraption, it was partly my fault too…I means…I was stooped over that night a cleaning up dog sh1t and my ass must a bin a wigglin' and a jigglin’…and well…well a woman done have needs too Jeremy!
    :rolleyes::

Tanya1989 likes this.
  4. If there is advertising on there it will be for.......

Bingo
    Jaffa Cakes
    KFC
    Pot Noodle
    Slimming World
    The latest "gaming" shyt meant for children
    ETC
    ETC

Oh and Facebook innit, that has to get a mention.

5. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

OMG that's one forum I certainly won't be joining :nono:

Slightly concerned that there is a Jeremy Kyle forum but REALLY concerned that you've actually gone to the trouble to find out that one exists! :yikes: :lol:

6. Lulus mum

Lulus mum PetForums VIP

And I suppose
    other people are going to be concerned that some of us have replied to her post re. whether that forum really exists .
    Perhaps someone will now reply to my post re........
    Does that make sense or am I having another senior moment from watching too much Jeremy Kyle?

One question -for anyone who does watch-
    why do lots-well most-of the people who go on the programme have some of their front teeth missing?
    Are they asked before they are accepted whether they have any teeth missing and ,if not ,are told they cant go on?
    (Just wondering in case I ever want to go on as I have a fear of dentists ,so would be rejected)

Maureen

7. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

As I previously posted, these folks are the British equivalent of 'rootin' tootin' Hillbillies.
    Yeehargh! Grease me up a piggy granma! ;)

8. You can go on with teeth in tact but you must then wear Ugg boots and walk like you shat yourself. :lol:

Ugg's and teeth missing really is good though!

9. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Get all former 'stars' of the show, all the members of the forum in one single place...and drop a bomb on it!!!
    :D

10. bird

bird PetForums VIP

:nonod: :nonod: :nonod: The girls watch this, or used to. I sat with them for Ooh all of 3 minutes if that, never seen it since. :nono:

11. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

I like good old Jezza.I call watching his show my guilty pleasure. It's as if I know I shouldn't be watching it, but I have to coz it so,unbelievable.Who needs Eastenders when you can watch Jezza.:lol:
    I'm really missing the show, coz my tellys broke.

12. bigdaddy

bigdaddy PetForums VIP

13. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

Only seen it while channel cruising, I do wonder if they wear their 'best' clothes :confused: and have their hair done :confused: cos if I knew I was going to be on telly I'd want to wear something half tidy and at least look as if my hair had been washed in the last week :rolleyes::

14. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

I can't believe there's a forum for that idiot and his chav audience :eek:. Why you would go on in your best tracksuit/burberry outfit and screech and swear at everyone is beyond me.

I did like one he did though where he was reuniting family members that hadn't seen each other for years was very sweet

15. gorgeous

gorgeous PetForums VIP

The participants have quite ropey looking skin too....quite yellowey and rough looking,,,almost like they have been rubbed with sandpaper...and yes why do they have either filthy teeth or none at all?:confused:

16. Some are distinctly wrinkled and and mucky looking! over use of sunbed and lack of natural light I guess!

17. I think JK is actually a good bloke who talks a lot of sense.

Its his guests that are the knob's :lol:

I have to watch it to just to see how many times Facebook gets mentioned, PMSL @ the fragle's and analise the type of things shown on the ad breaks directed at the fragle's.....

Bingo
    Ugg boots
    KFC

:lol:

18. OMFG....I am going to have some fun on there. :rolleyes:

19. nikki2009

nikki2009 PetForums VIP

so does that mean im a chav then cause i wear ugg boots? they are bloody comfy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice