Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

JB fever...a victim

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cheekyscrip, Apr 3, 2011.

1. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

been feeling rather generous after all those cards on MDay and took lil miss to Justin Bieber MoVie:eek:....

two solid hours of screaming girls and even the inner depths of his throat were exposed..and the torso...and I a had only one small drink beforehand...(my omission...)

I hope words of commiseration and sympathy as well as drinks and the greenies will follow...MOther's love..nearly two HOURS!!!!:cryin::cryin:

(actually seen worse movies for kids than this one..so fans will surely love it..my girl and friend were mesmerised)

Was thinking who's movie i would rather see ( as a rock star)?...and what about you guys?

and any more victims of JB fever?;)

2. cheekyscrip

no offence meant to JB fans..lil guy is cute and sings well...

a bit worried about so much ..so young though....willnot want him to be the next Britney....

3. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

I feel for you! I would never ever go and watch Justin Beiber. His picture is just enough to annoy me!

4. SophieCyde

SophieCyde PetForums VIP

I love bieber :eek:

5. cheekyscrip

no..I did not mean to have a go at fans..if it was Led Zeppelin...

...but film consists mainly of footages of lil girls screaming...so unless you really, really love JB......(and hopefully are a young lady yourself...)...

send your dds with friends and wait in the bar:D.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice