UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a Jammie Wagon for the first time in YEARS and it had no blinking jam in it!! :eek: I feel so short changed D:

What I really wanted to say was.. Hello. I've returned from a very long break from forums in general so I thought I'd come and say hi to you all and update a little.

We lost Salt the Rat last week very suddenly, she was fine one day and dead the next afternoon. We have no idea what happened.

And this morning Sonic the Gerbil took her last breath at the good age of 3 and a bit. My eldest son is gutted, she was his gerbil. :(

I wouldn't want to be a rodent in this house at the moment with the Grim Rodent Reaper waving his scythe all over the place :/

But other than those very unfortunate happenings, we're good :)

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Are you sure you bought the jammie ones, you can get loads of different ones now. The caramel wheels are nice.

Welcome back and sorry to hear about your losses x

G

·
You most definately need to be concentrating and armed with a magnifying glass when eating the Jamie wagon wheel, not only has the bloody biscuit shrunk the jam seems to be the invisible kind!! Nice straight out of the fridge though :D

Welcome back and condolences on your recent loss.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
ive not tried one of them yet!
but at the moment ive got such a sweet tooth, chocolate, cake, sweets arrrghh :(

Im so sorry to hear about your loss!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hehehe It was definitely a jammie one, thee wrapper was blue. I can't believe how small they've gotten either! :O

Thanks guys! <3

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Are you sure you bought the jammie ones, you can get loads of different ones now. The caramel wheels are nice.

Welcome back and sorry to hear about your losses x
They do caramel ones?? yummmmmmmmm gotta try em! Where sells em?

I used to love wagon wheels as a kid :D

iheartsonic, Sorry about your rodent losses hun :( (((((hugs)))))

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Hmmmm theres a 24hr Tesco just up the road from me, might nip in later and have a little look :D I am a chocolate and caramel fiend :eek: things like wagon wheels and jaffa cakes never last long near me :laugh:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know right?! I got a packet of Wotsits the other day and I swear is was 75% foil packet and 25% food! :O

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.