Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

James Wellbeloved Puppy Food

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by maizie0_0, May 26, 2010.

1. maizie0_0

maizie0_0 PetForums Member

We pick up Elsie who will be 8 weeks on the 3rd June. She is currently on James Wellbeloved Puppy Dry Food and seems to be doing well on this.

At the moment P@H have an offer on.... 2 x 15kg bags with 10% discount and free delivery and it works out at £31.00 per bag. This is obviously a very good deal but not sure I will be pushing my luck in getting this. Is there a chance that she will go off it and then I will be stuck with a 15kg bag!

Any help would be appreciated.

2. keeleyjane19

keeleyjane19 Guest

Hey! Cleo was on James wellbeloved puppy, this was about 10 months ago ish, and she loved it. If the puppy is already on it then why not as you know she likes it.

My puppy I have at the moment is on Burns mini bites.

Good thing about james wellbeloved puppy is there are different flavours whereas with Burns there is only one so you can't vary the taste.

Maybe get the smaller bags at 3 for 2 so you can vary the flavours.

If the puppy does go off it add some warm water..it brings out the taste!!

All the best xxx

3. maizie0_0

maizie0_0 PetForums Member

3 for 2 has unfortunately finished, thought it was on until the 28th but on the website it has now changed to the 15kg offer.

If I get two different flavours of 15kg, would the different flavours cause tummy upsets?

4. keeleyjane19

keeleyjane19 Guest

It didn't with mine, being the same brand of food and a majority of ingredients are the same xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice