Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

jake`s first trip on the bus!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Leah84, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

haven`t been on here for a bit, been hectic recently with things but thought i`d come by and share some pics of jake :) normally we go everywhere by car but last week i thought i`d try him out on the bus and he was fantastic! he whimpered a little but that was due to the fact he wanted the people opposite to come play with him but other than that he just lay down - of course he did get loads of fuss and thought he was in heaven!

he was also really good walking through town, i was a bit worried about that as he can still forget all his manners and jump at people to say hello when he`s excited but he walked perfectly through town. he was really good on the beach too and was more interested in fetching and bringing his ball to me and wave hopping than the other dogs there....the seaguls however were too tempting not to chase for a little bit though :rolleyes:

on the bus trying to get attention

[​IMG]

happy face chasing the guls

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

soggy doggy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dunno what he was doing here but looks like he`s got false teeth :lol:

[​IMG]

all chilled on the bus on the way home :)

[​IMG]

and my very favourite pic of the day......

[​IMG]

i can`t believe how big he`s getting, he`s such a poser though as soon as he sees the camera he`s like a mini model hah!

#1 Leah84, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  2. LyndaDanny

LyndaDanny PetForums Senior

Loving the seaweed wig :)

3. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

Jake is a month older than Kenzie and sounds much better behaved!!! :eek: Well done for raising such a lovely fellow :)

4. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Great photos...love the false teeth one!!

5. JayLib

JayLib PetForums Member

Haha where can I get one of those wigs?!?!

He's amazing and looked like he had the best of times - lucky him!

6. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

i have to admit jake can be a little terror at times, he seems to know exactly when to start acting like a loon ball but given his age i can`t really blame him. i think he`s possibly the laziest lab i`ve ever met though :eek:

the seaweed wig was purely by accident lol he kept tossing it at me and i overcame my fear to chuck it back at him and it landed perfectly on his head - had to quickly grab a treat to get him to stay still for the pic :lol:

7. They are great pics and well done Jake for being such a good boy on the bus. :thumbup:

8. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

He has grown so much and into handsome boy :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice