UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This little dog is DISGUSTING!!!!

Yes that is fox poo :yikes: I'm not quite sure how big a fox would have to be to do such a monstrosity and how disgusting a little white dog has to be to be quite so covered in it :mad:

Not quite happy with that, she then found some 'mystery' poo of disgusting orange colour and slimey texture to give herself a multitonal look :rolleyes:

Luckily I knew about this place...

and she came out Daz white again :thumbup:

She still stinks though! :mad: :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
29,629 Posts
I'm sorry I had to have a wee laugh:eek: ( & also quietly pray that Rogue never develops the level of poo fetishism of your Lily:eek:)

·
Follow me on @popuppetstop on insta
4,131 Posts
oh i do love lilly shes a tinker i am so glad cali hasn't discovered poo rolling....yet! :w00t:

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
:eek: Ewwww Lily, think she needs reminding she's a lady :lol: Must say I'm very impressed though with her self cleaning skills when she goes in the stream :D

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Dear Lilly,

You set yourself consistently low standards which you never fail to achieve.

That is all.

Yours in utter disappointment and disgust,

Sir Kilo

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
LOL -looks like she had an amazing time :D

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dear Lilly,

You set yourself consistently low standards which you never fail to achieve.

That is all.

Yours in utter disappointment and disgust,

Sir Kilo
Aww thanks Kilo, that really means a lot to me that you're so impressed with my achievements and that you are so disgusted..... I aim to disgust! :D

I bet if you were to meet me you'd think I smelt irresistabubble ;)

Lily Pickle x

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What's in the stream? Daz?:eek:
It's impressive isn't it! I often wonder how they can go into seemingly filthy water and yet come out so clean!

Sadly she wasn't this clean by the time we got to the car though as it's pretty muddy at the mo and when your tum is so low to the ground you can't help but get a filthy dirty undercarriage :lol:

Also, she make LOOK clean, but she sure didn't SMELL clean!!!

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Dearest Lily Pickle

I luffs your Poo coating today. Speshully da orangey bit. 10 out of 10m again Lily, you is my heronie.

Luff
Pippi JRT

PS Sir Kilo, my humum says if you've not got anythings nice to say then you shouldn't be saying anythings. Besides you does poo eatings so you have no moral high grounds BOL!

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dearest Lily Pickle

I luffs your Poo coating today. Speshully da orangey bit. 10 out of 10m again Lily, you is my heronie.

Luff
Pippi JRT

PS Sir Kilo, my humum says if you've not got anythings nice to say then you shouldn't be saying anythings. Besides you does poo eatings so you have no moral high grounds BOL!
Awww Fanks Pippi :D

That means a lot coming from you, cos I know what a poo roller extraordinaire you are too :thumbup:

I still thinks that me, you and Kenzie are the best poo rollers on PF but there are some really good new comers to the sport too who are showing real good potential aren't there? Did you see the state that little Missy was in the other day? and what about Charlie... the boy done good! I think Dottie's been teaching him a thing or too.

Us 'small white dogs who roll in sh1t are slowly but surely taking over me thinks!!' You never know, one day we might even convince the likes of sir kilo to give it a whirl :eek: :lol:

Love Lily Pickle x

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
This little dog is DISGUSTING!!!!

Yes that is fox poo :yikes: I'm not quite sure how big a fox would have to be to do such a monstrosity and how disgusting a little white dog has to be to be quite so covered in it :mad:

Not quite happy with that, she then found some 'mystery' poo of disgusting orange colour and slimey texture to give herself a multitonal look :rolleyes:

Luckily I knew about this place...

and she came out Daz white again :thumbup:

She still stinks though! :mad: :rolleyes:
Now then, that's my kind of dog.....................

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.