Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I've Received My Clicker!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by Becci-in-Hull, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Becci-in-Hull

Becci-in-Hull PetForums Junior

Yeeeeey, Ive received my clicker today. Cant wait for my daughter to go to bed so I can start training. Need to have a good read of the book 1st though.:D

Never used this method of training before but Im hoping for good things, although Marley is already responding well to "sit" "come" and "toilet":smilewinkgrin:

Wish Me luck.. lol

2. dohaspecial

dohaspecial PetForums Junior

Ha, my training book with clicker and spare clicker are all on a plane right now with my g/f!! they dont arrive until late tonight but tomorrow going to be up bright and early and start in earnest!!

would i be right in guessing the name Marley came from a certain film? He certainly looks similar!!

3. Becci-in-Hull

Becci-in-Hull PetForums Junior

HAHAHAHA. Nope, everyone says that. My daughter wanted to name him bob but because of the way he flops around is like he has been smoking the funny stuff, like Bob Marley.:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice