UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
aww. i love frogs, havnt seen any for ages. used to go and help them cros the road when i was young

well done you!! a lot of people hate frogs and wont touch them.

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
Well done!! :thumbup1: My daughter has a 'pet' frog in her pop's garden! He is wild but refuses to leave the (once was) flower bed. Its now overgrown with weeds!! We had to make a pond out of a plastic container and dug it in the ground! He is called Frederick :D
x

·
Registered
12,684 Posts
Yes i do :D he was only little bless him xxx
Bless him, he'l be hopping about as we speak, we had 2 fish in a tank in one of the classes at school and one was dead the other floating on the top on its side, barely breathing so i lifted him out got a straw that the kids have a milk time they are realy thin straws teased open its mouth a breathed through the straw twice waited a second then repeated it several times. Its still alive today!!!!!!:D:D

·
Registered
14,997 Posts
Nice one vikki!!:) I remember years ago when I was a kid me and my friend collected some frogs to keep as pets and we got a nice little shoe box and lid and put grass and stuff in it and put them in ...when we looked in the morning they were dead :crying: cos we forgot to put air holes in!:eek:

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice one vikki!!:) I remember years ago when I was a kid me and my friend collected some frogs to keep as pets and we got a nice little shoe box and lid and put grass and stuff in it and put them in ...when we looked in the morning they were dead :crying: cos we forgot to put air holes in!:eek:
Oops :eek: xxx

·
Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)
26,063 Posts
well done Madcat:) my dogs have had 6 lately:mad5: ive managed to save 3 but i was too late to save the others:crying:

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Well done! glad to hear you got to the frog intime!! :D x

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.