Had to take my daughters cat to the vets cos she clearly wasn't well, all sorted there, got back from the vets to find that Woody had eaten a whole 200gram bar of whole nut chocolate! I was totally beside my self with fear, guilt, everything you could possibly imagine. Woody looked very pleased with himself and I think he'd had a great morning! Rang the vet straight away and went back. Woody's a big dog and it would seem milk choc is nowhere near as bad as dark choc. Vet rang the poisons unit and they said as he's a large dog and generally very fit and healthy they thought he would be OK, just to keep an eye out for fast heart rate, lots of dribbling, lethargy, loss of appetite, shivering and seizures. Well woods seems fine. Thank god. I however feel,like the worst and most irresponsible dog owner on the planet. I love my boy so so much, I can't believe I was so f**k**g stupid and didn't check what was around he could get into. If he had eaten 200grams of dark choc he may well have been dead now! I had to go to town after the vets cos I had to pay a couple of bills and pick up Woodys food, so took woods home first. In town started to think I shouldn't have left him and by the time I got home I had convinced myself that he would be dead, that he had had a seizure and died! Obviously he hadn't and I can't tell you how relieved I was when I saw his face at the door! I just feel so so bad. He does seem absolutely fine, but it should never have happened. I'm absolutely to blame not him. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love my boy and how awful I feel. I can't get out of my head now, it will be the intrusive thoughts from the ocd, that somethings gonna happen Overnight. This has really thrown my anxiety disorder into overdrive. Not felt this anxious for quite sometime. Sorry I've really ranted on here.