UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Insurance is in place.
Still got to work out how to do flyers :rolleyes: I'm so computer illiterate :(
Then decide when I want to start my dog walking business!!!
Still got a few trips to the hospital with OH coming up, so a few weeks yet

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Ohhh what u doing Rona?

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Did we ever doubt that you wouldnt get it :thumbup:.....................you've hid your criminal record very well. :scared: :lol: Just have a little play with your computer and you'll soon have a great flyer. ;)

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Dog walking and small pet care :)
Ohhh good luck! Hope it goes well!

I am sure there was no doubt your CRB was gonna be clean! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did we ever doubt that you wouldnt get it :thumbup:.....................you've hid your criminal record very well. :scared: :lol: Just have a little play with your computer and you'll soon have a great flyer. ;)
I've tried, asked questions and lost my temper.
I hate computers.
OH will give me a hand soon ;)

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Who said it was clean? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haahaa! OMG!!!! Would never believe it of you!!!! :lol:

I had to get one cause I am a governer at my sons school. I think its £60 if you are doing it on your own.

Home Page

There you go hun.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh shush with the can't do computers lark :rolleyes:

So long as you know what writing you want and maybe a nice photo then any one of us on here will have a crack at it for you :thumbup:
Yes, but then I have to understand the format and size requirements that the printing company want :(
Imagine, you trying to understand instructions in a language that you have no knowledge of :confused:

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Yes, but then I have to understand the format and size requirements that the printing company want :(
Imagine, you trying to understand instructions in a language that you have no knowledge of :confused:
Someone on here will be able to translate for you if I'm no good though. Someone will know :)

Is it the same site you are looking at?

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
you'll get there.

at least you have th CRB anyhow.

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Oooh nice :)

It looks like you could literally just send them the image, don't think they specify the file size they want though and they may want it to be a certain size so its easier to print. Looks like they will do most of the mucking around or talk you through it on the phone though.

Its cheap isn't it when you buy in bulk, you will never ever ever run out of flyers :laugh:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oooh nice :)

It looks like you could literally just send them the image, don't think they specify the file size they want though and they may want it to be a certain size so its easier to print. Looks like they will do most of the mucking around or talk you through it on the phone though.

Its cheap isn't it when you buy in bulk, you will never ever ever run out of flyers :laugh:
They are so much cheaper than anyone else, I wonder if there is something wrong

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.