Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I've done it

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by Freyja, May 11, 2010.

1. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Ever since some not so nice person phoned the RSPCA in november and made a mallicious complaint about my dogs being at a show. She said they were comevered in wee stains they weren't I haven't bothered entering a show. I just couldn't bring myself to be bothered. Obviously we went to crufts with Owen but other that that I've nit been any were.

On sunday OH said about showing the twins again as they are coming on nicely now. I just happened to have a schedule for a local open show whose entries closed yesterday. I filled in the form and OH posted it for me as I needed a stamo and proof of posting.

Anyway the twins and Owen are now entered in Crewe and distict show on june 6th. Are any of you going?

Whippets are first in the ring Amber is in post grad and Simba is in open. Owen is in veteran which is right at the end so we will be there all day. If you are there come and say hi. I can't say how much I am looking forward to it I didn't think I would miss the shows as much as I have.

2. waggytailsstore

waggytailsstore PetForums Senior

Well done you, hope you have a fabulous and successful day. All the best:)

3. Fuzzbugs!x

Fuzzbugs!x PetForums VIP

We're not going but good luck fingers crossed for you and hope you enjoy your day :D! Forget about those horrible people, the nastiness of some people in the show ring is terrible but they're not even worth bothering with :) xx

4. kaisa624

kaisa624 PetForums VIP

Aww! We missed the cut off date for that I think!! Oops! We keep finding shows coming up then realising we're too late for entering! haha

Good luck :)

5. silly gilly

silly gilly PetForums Member

Good for you, there are some nasty, jealous people about and u dont just get it in dog shows, Horse shows are the same, its obvoius from your posts trhat you love and look after your dogs so b.......s to them. You go and hold your head up and smile sweetly, very best of luck to you let us know how u get on:)

6. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Thansk everyone we will make sure we enjoy ourselves and win ot loose I'll be taking the 3 best dogs home with me:thumbup:

The entries only closed yesterday so if you phone the sectratary they may accept a late entry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice