UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Echo is abit peeved with me.:( He always sleeps in his willow ball at the top of his cage (all the better for being nosey!!:rolleyes:) but it has begun to reek. You really cant clean willow effectively and the smell had got to be the first thing to hit you as you walk in the door. Well, I ordered another but am still waiting for delivery.:mad:
So I couldnt leave it any longer and had to steal it away and replace it with a tissue box filled with bedding. Mr Echo is NOT amused!!:D
He has thrown all the bedding out and is sitting in the empty box giving me the stinkeye! (thats the red one not the black one!LOL).

Fingers crossed his willow ball arrives soon before he starts plotting his revenge!:eek:

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Lol!!!! Naughty ratty Mummy...depriving your boy of his watching post!!! ;) :lol: xx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.