Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

It's taken a long, long time..........

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Ian B, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Ian B

Ian B PetForums VIP

............for #1 cat, Bola, to realise he can sleep on my lap, well not so much lap, more across my legs when they're on the footstool while I'm on the sofa. It's just a pity he's so damned heavy, I can't leave him there for long as I have to move before the circulation in my legs is cut off, not that he cares about my comfort judging by all the complaints when I do move :lol:

Ian

2. Ian B

Ian B PetForums VIP

I couldn't use the sofa last night as #2 cat, Fudge, had stolen my spot, so settled for the not so comfy recliner. Bola promptly jumped onto my lap and spent the best part of three hours there, well, starting on my lap before ending up sprawled across my feet. I don't get why he's doing this after 5+ years, tho' I'm not complaining as he makes a damn good Bola-bottle and keeps me nice and warm :D

Ian

3. Scruffy Alfa

Scruffy Alfa PetForums Member

You are lucky to have a cat willing to sit on your lap Ian, did you entice them up there or do anything different?

4. Ian B

Ian B PetForums VIP

Nothing different and no encouragement, he's just started doing it right out of the blue. He was the only one, barring Stripey Tail, who doesn't see my lap as their rightful place :D

Ian

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice