UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know I was hoping to view an ex breeding queen that needed re homing, unfortunately this has fallen through.

Well here was me sat at computer with google search, yes you know what's coming:rolleyes:

I searched the GCCF for Breed clubs, looked at all the breeders in 150 mile radius to see if they had any ex breeding queens. Well I couldn't find any.:(

So I went on pets4homes, which made me mad because I saw the breeder of Milly and Tilly had various crosses of kittens:mad:

Then I came across an ad from the Norwegian Forest Cat Society clicked on their Website and saw they had some adolescent cats advertised, well when we got Henry it was a toss up between a MC or a NFC. So I looked and saw that they were 2 breeders in the North Yorkshire area with 6 month old kittens, so I rang. We have arranged to go and see them.:)

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
As some of you know I was hoping to view an ex breeding queen that needed re homing, unfortunately this has fallen through.

Well here was me sat at computer with google search, yes you know what's coming:rolleyes:

I searched the GCCF for Breed clubs, looked at all the breeders in 150 mile radius to see if they had any ex breeding queens. Well I couldn't find any.:(

So I went on pets4homes, which made me mad because I saw the breeder of Milly and Tilly had various crosses of kittens:mad:

Then I came across an ad from the Norwegian Forest Cat Society clicked on their Website and saw they had some adolescent cats advertised, well when we got Henry it was a toss up between a MC or a NFC. So I looked and saw that they were 2 breeders in the North Yorkshire area with 6 month old kittens, so I rang. We have arranged to go and see them.:)
yup.. that will liven us up!

exciting!!!! :D

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
Aww, sorry to hear the MC fell through but great to hear that you're adding to the furry family. That's a definite, really, the OH has agreed to view on two separate occassions, he can't back out now! ;)

Very excited for you, I hope it all works out!! :D

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
awwww almost wish I hadn't looked as Keshet & Kgosi's brother and sister are on that page along with the kitten we almost took instead of Kgosi:(

the kittens are lovely which one [ones] are you thinking of getting?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.