Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

It's not even 8am yet!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lifeizsweet, Jul 3, 2009.

1. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

I have had such a stressfull start to the day! I had to get up at half five to drop my OH in oxford for work because his car is at the shop right now, My exhaust blows half way up there (Great can't afford to fix it!!) Get to my sister's house to drop off the puppy and realise OH has my bank card, I need to leave for london at half 8 with NO money to get a ticket! Have to race to his mum's house and borrow 20 quid off her! All this and it's still not even 8am, I wonder what else is going to go wrong today? I hope my interview goes well at least!!

2. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

well at least it's friday:D. good luck with the interview:D

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Best of luck with the interview.

These things always come in 3's - sounds like you've had your 3 today - so nothing but good stuff can happen for the rest of the day :)

4. claire

claire Guest

good luck with ya interview :) things will improve today im sure

5. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Good luck with your interview! Things can only get better today for you

Ellie x

6. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

Thanks guys, the interview went okay except it cost me £27 to get to london! £27 !!!! Rediculous. Hopefully I get a second interview next week. I was supposed to hear back from the estate agents today,but they've not called, I'm not sure if i should call them or not.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice