Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

It's Late afternoon... Great debate in here?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Magik, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Magik

Magik Guest

Ok what shall we discuss? anyone want an argument... or maybe a friendly debate... come on, bring it!!!!

2. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

Hi Magik:)Did you watch Jamie Oliver last night?Listen i know it's not a subject of national urgency-well..-but at this time of the day my brain is even more lame than usual,all the aroma's play havoc with the few braincells i did save,so nudge me to something that will shake my brain or indulge me please,i don't normally get on the pc til the kids and my oh have finished.

3. Magik

Magik Guest

yes I did. At the end of the day it's all common sense. And I think he hit the nail on the head at the end when he said you cant trust what's going in your mouth unless you've cooked it!

4. Siamese Kelly

Is this a rule you apply to everything?:cool:

5. Magik

Magik Guest

No Just food. haha;)

6. Siamese Kelly

So did it make you wanna change your food style or were you already a healthy eater? Me personally i thought i was quite a healthy eater of sorts but clearly i am not by any means:eek: Definitley gonna try harder, might improve my unique way of thinking and i might even be able to conversate about other things as opposed to litter mess and how annoying it is when chicken and fish get stuck underneath your finger nails, and the varied methods to try and remove it:D:D

7. Magik

Magik Guest

No I am a very healthy eater anyway. I did have my eyes opened with hugh's chicken run tho... organic from now on. I eat organic fruit and veg already.

I used to have a girl friend called kelly! Are you trying to replace her?

8. Siamese Kelly

Dream on Magic:rolleyes::) I am one of a kind-a pure ,bonefide original-which anyone who knows me would probably say-Hallelujah to that:DAsk May:cool::DCouldn't watch the chicken one-was cooking chicken at the time and really hungry too, so wouldn't have ate it if i'd seen it

9. Magik

Magik Guest

who is this May you speak of? and what is it that she wants of me?

10. Siamese Kelly

May is my mental mate and mum in law:D You'll find her in the cat section(Mazpahs Siamese and Orientals) and you'd have to ask her exactly what she would want off you,becareful though,she's very partial to nuts:D:D

11. Magik

Magik Guest

I'm going to PM her right now.

Do you speak like Peter Kay?

12. Siamese Kelly

I could but no i speak like any of the girls from Shameless, i am by heart a proud Mancunian:DOriginal norvern (don't mess wiv me else i'll 'ead butt ya mam) kinda girl;):D

13. Magik

Magik Guest

I'm north too, not a southern softy.

I have just PM may... looking forward to her reply ;)

14. Whats wrong with Southern's softies?!

15. Angel

Angel PetForums Senior

Yeah whats wrong with them?, you cant get any more southern that the south coast......... and there nout wrong with me......:D

16. EXACTLY!!!:mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice