Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

It's Following you....................

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by critter, Apr 24, 2011.

1. critter

critter PetForums VIP

Hi, This mornings walk has been quite memorable for Louie the dog, he discovered his second ever rough sleeper! and it bothered him a lot!, firstly he didn't want to walk past whoever it was so I had to gently coax him around the person who we had to keep about 20 yards away from in order for Louie the dog to be sure that whoever it was wasn't going to suddenly wake up and eat him :eek:, we continued down to the Marina which involved Louie the dog stopping every so often and gazing back the way we had just come from to check that the 'sleeper' wasn't following us :blink:, I did think at one point when he was busy checking behind us of hiding from him, but, decided against it because it would have totally freaked him out :cryin:, I think I shall probably take him down one of the beaches this afternoon to try to take his mind off it :D, It's curious how something that he previously experienced and didn't unduly concern him has wound him up so much the second time around!. wayne.

2. kirk68

kirk68 PetForums VIP

AAaaawwwww poor louie, he must have been really scared. Give him a hug from me.:001_smile:

3. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Oh no. Hopefully it doesnt give him nightmares.:D
    When my lot discover sleepers (or unconcious drunks as I usually call them) they bark at them til they wake up then all pile on top for a cuddle!!:eek:

4. manic rose

manic rose PetForums VIP

aw thats so sweet

5. WelshOneEmma

WelshOneEmma PetForums VIP

I didn't think Milford had rough sleepers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice