Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

It's been 4 years!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by trixiemixy, Apr 1, 2011.

1. trixiemixy

trixiemixy Guest

I fell pregnant 4 years ago yesterday and then miscarriaged after 15 weeks :cryin:

I feel like it was only yesterday!! I'm sorry for posting a thread but all I want to do right now is cry about it and everyone I know is asleep :(

Its been a difficult four years and this year has got slightly better, but then all my mates (who have clearly forgotten) say they are all pregnant this year and now all I want to do is cry :cryin:

2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

:scared: ALL your mates? :(

*hugs*

3. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

Lots of hugs <3 I can't imagine how hard this must be for you but I get the whole everyone is pregnant thing. I have fertility issues and I get a bit jealous some times

4. trixiemixy

trixiemixy Guest

I know you are there :)

But to be honest all I want to do is cry :(

5. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

Sending ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))), if its any consolation, my wife miscarried between our 2 kids, and my sister in law miscarried 6 times, but eventually they struck lucky, so please don't dispare, hopefuly you'll come out the other side of this with a positive outcome

6. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Have Trixie cuddles in bed and have a good ol' cry. Don't bottle it up xxxxxxxxx

7. trixiemixy

trixiemixy Guest

Trixie cuddles are probably a fantastic idea :)

But can't believe some people especially family can't or won't remember :( xx

8. paddyjulie

paddyjulie PetForums VIP

huge hugs from me hun xxxx

9. Spellweaver

Spellweaver PetForums VIP

Awww hun - I really feel for you, having been in the same position myself. I've wept buckets over much the same thing - and it doesn't make it any easier when people give you the throw away line, "Just forget about it and you'll get pregnant again soon." How the f&!k can you forget about it :mad: A year after I miscarried my sister became pregnant, and I can still hear my mum teling me to stop being upset because I was spoiling it for everybody :eek:

So I'm going to send you lots of hugs (((((()))))) but I'm not going to give you any of the usual throw-away lines about it'll all be alright. You cry if you need to hun - you have every right to be upset. But do get those Trxie cuddles because they really can help.

(and feel free to pm me if you just want to talk because sometimes that helps)

10. shells

shells PetForums VIP

aww hunni big (((((hugs))))) it is such a stressfull time and so heart braking when the aniversary comes around, unfortunatly most freinds and family do forget these things its not intentional but it wasnt them it happend to so its not with them forever as it is the person it has hapend to. My hubby dosent even remember when ours was due or anything every year on the date i lost and the date i was due i light a candle for my perfect little angel who was to good for this world. Im here if you need to talk hun sometimes it does help xx

11. missyme

missyme PetForums VIP

aww ((hugs)) from here too i know how how you feel i lost 3 babies at various stages of pregnancy xxxxxxxxx

12. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

I dont think people forget, really forget, my son and his partner lost their baby 6 weeks ago and i never really knew just how devastating it is, because it had never happened to me i also didnt realise just how hard it was for other people not knowing what to say, no words can ever sound right, "its one of those things", "its natures way", "it will happen and you will have a healthy baby", it happened to so and so" non of these statements meant anything to her but was all well intended. After time people dont want tosay anything for fear of dragging it up again, opening up old wounds this doesnt mean they have forgot.

Hope things turn out well for you, but i bet youve heard that hundreds of times as well, but i do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice