Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

It's an ear infection!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jun 5, 2010.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

We had to wait aaages at open surgery I wish I had just made an appointment there was 4 other dogs there and it was too warm they were all stressed out :(

Dixie nearly fell off the consulting table trying to get away then she gave me a fat lip when the vet tried to look in her ear!

It's just a wee infection, she say it most likely picked up from having a swim as there was no scratch or anything in her ear.

So she will be banned from swimming with my dads dogs when she goes.

The vet put some wax dissolver in and gave me some drops to give x2 a day for a week, hope it clears up!

2. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

Glad it's nothing more serious. Get well soon DIxie!

3. metaldog

metaldog PetForums VIP

On no sorry to hear about your fat lip. Glad it's nothing more serious for Dixie and she gets well soon x

4. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Oww now I have got 2 unhappy dogs! Dave is having to wear his muzzle while playing in the garden because he keeps play biting Dixie then occasionally he catches her ear and she screams and attacks him. :(

5. Fuzzbugs!x

Fuzzbugs!x PetForums VIP

Aww poor dogs :(. Our newfies are prone to them and once hudson tried to lick bronson's ear - i have never heard a growl like that before lol! Our two get really grumpy when they get them - hope it clears up soon! x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice