Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

It's already been a month, a month of shock

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by canuckjill, Jul 27, 2009.

1. canuckjill

canuckjill PetForums VIP

A month has come and gone although it feels like yesterday, they say time heals well we are still waiting for that time Lyle, we will never forget you but maybe sometime down the road the pain of your passing will lessen somewhat. They say to forgive is divine, I am not GOD so therefore I am not divine, I am your mother and forgiveness is not in my vocabulary and I don't think it ever will be. Luv and hugs to my children, family and Lyles friends....Jill

2. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Guest

All my thoughts are with you and your family still Jill at this heart breaking time!
    You keep thinking positive..and i will be preying along side you that justice comes to them evil people that took your son's life!

Lots of love to you, family & friends!

kerry

3. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

I am so sorry for your loss Jill. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope they catch the evil thugs that did this. :( xxxx

canuckjill likes this.
  4. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Like I said hun the time goes so fast. The days and weeks blur into one. I can't believe it's been over a year since John was murdered. You know where I am if you need me x

canuckjill likes this.
  5. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

my heart goes out to you Jill:( xxx

canuckjill likes this.
  6. sammyben

sammyben Guest

Sorry if I am being rude asking or if it hurts too much to explain but what happened to your son?

I am so sorry for your loss by the way! I can't imagine what you have gone through :(

x

7. canuckjill

canuckjill PetForums VIP

On June 27, 2009 my son was stabbed to death, apparently the suspect is saying self defense my son did not have a weapon and was stabbed in the back. And I just want him back just for a short while like 30 yrs or so. He was 31 yrs old and had 2 small children and a brother and sister who feel lost, lost iin 30 to 45 seconds this 18 yr old managed to make our world change forever

8. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

Words are never enough Jill, I cannot even imagine what you all must be going through - hopefully he will get his come-uppance and pay for what he has done, I know that it will never bring your son back and will never make the family feel any better they say time is a great healer - all I can say is that for the ones I have lost it is a big clock which never seems to move.

Sending you big hugs Jill.

9. xgemma86x

xgemma86x PetForums VIP

Sorry to hear about your son. May justice be brought xx

10. sammyben

sammyben Guest

Thats awful!!! I am so sorry hunni, I hope that this guy gets what he deserves.

xx

11. canuckjill

canuckjill PetForums VIP

Thank you all. His spirit will forever live on in the hearts of those that love him. A quote from my grandson (Tanyas son 7 yrs old) " I think for every person at Uncle Lyles funeral those kids that hurt uncle Lyle should get a lump of coal from Santa, thats 500 years of lumps of coal" out of the mouths of babes no truer words are spoken...Jill

Indie likes this.
  12. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

aww bless him, if only it was that easy to punish these evil people!

Thinking of you, keep strong (i'm sure the grandkids will help you with that :))x

13. sandymaynard

sandymaynard PetForums Senior

Hi
    I feel for you honest i do! I hope that the pain starts to ease! I am only a couple of weeks into losing my mum and her partner!
    It is such a sad time, I feel for what you are going through!
    I wish there was a way i could take your pain away and carry it myself!
    I don't like to see people in pain!
    my thoughts are with you!
    Sandy

14. turkeylad

turkeylad PetForums VIP

So so sorry for your loss - sadly its not true that time heals. its out of step in the universe for a parent to be losing there child no matter what there age. Take Care and İ hope you get justice but in reality no amount of justice brings the lost one back. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

15. Indie

Indie PetForums VIP

OMG i am so so sorry that is awfull,i hope he gets what he deserves can't see how it was self defence when your son had his back to him xxxxxxxx

16. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

I am so sorry, I know no words I say will help, but just know we are here for you. I hope justice is served.
    xx

17. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Words are not enough. My thoughts are with you.

18. canuckjill

canuckjill PetForums VIP

And 1 month becomes 2 it seems to go so fast. I'm putting up a couple of pics just cause I'm thinking of him and my other children. It's a tough week for them my ex their Dad passed away 1 yr ago this weekend. Love to all those going through the loss of someone special in their lives...Jill Lyle and his daughter, Lyle, his sis bro and me as ayoung un, Lyle and his son, Lyle and his girlfriend...Sorry they are small must have the wrong file oops

Attached Files:

19. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

We're still thinking of you through these tough times

sending you cyber hugs

xxxxxx

20. clueless

clueless Banned

Sending Hugs to you and your family.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice