UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly Riley is on house arrest due to his well uhm bum issues.. So this morning I try to get my bag to goto work and (see photo)

Tonight I popped out for short while and it's mayhem! Toilet roll has been shredded, my feet are being attacked! I am under attack!!

Good job he does not properly bite me just a soft bite! Otherwise I would be calling the RSPCH!! :D:D:D:D

Attachments

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you are reading this then you have survived "tray time" ;) :D
Ha ha!! No it was a false alarm, like we had earlier! His annoyance at not being allowed out has been shown and heard from about 6 this morning! I will be going out shortly to the local remembrance service, maybe when I get back he will have stopped being stubborn and have gone:rolleyes:

·
Mentored by Meeko
26,457 Posts
Ha ha!! No it was a false alarm, like we had earlier! His annoyance at not being allowed out has been shown and heard from about 6 this morning! I will be going out shortly to the local remembrance service, maybe when I get back he will have stopped being stubborn and have gone:rolleyes:
Hope you dont come home to an empty tray ;)

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've been in garden clearing up, cutting back, checked the hog boxes (winter project to build new ones) and cut the grass, Riley watched me from inside.

Came back in fed him, made cup of tea. Then it started! Half his litter was scrapped out, he seemed to really try and push so was wondering if his poo was a bit hard again. However it seemed ok, took some photos for the vet to have a look at, I showed her the bum ones I had taken as he tends to suck himself in at the vets:rolleyes: it was not overly firm, no runs and no blood..horay! His bum is little sore but not too bad and no blood from the polyp after which is also good!

Oh apologies if you are eating :D:D

·
Crazy Cat Lady of Bucks
14,968 Posts
I've been in garden clearing up, cutting back, checked the hog boxes (winter project to build new ones) and cut the grass, Riley watched me from inside.

Came back in fed him, made cup of tea. Then it started! Half his litter was scrapped out, he seemed to really try and push so was wondering if his poo was a bit hard again. However it seemed ok, took some photos for the vet to have a look at, I showed her the bum ones I had taken as he tends to suck himself in at the vets:rolleyes: it was not overly firm, no runs and no blood..horay! His bum is little sore but not too bad and no blood from the polyp after which is also good!

Oh apologies if you are eating :D:D
He gave in and finally went :thumbup: :D

Great news there was no blood, hope he continues to improve :)

·
Mentored by Meeko
26,457 Posts
Yayyy well done Riley.Sounds promising,isnt it sad when you can get excited over poo's and bums :rolleyes: :D
BTW I was going to have sausage and mash but some how I dont fancy it now :arf: :lol::lol:

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yayyy well done Riley.Sounds promising,isnt it sad when you can get excited over poo's and bums :rolleyes: :D
BTW I was going to have sausage and mash but some how I dont fancy it now :arf: :lol::lol:
Cats bums seem to be my life at the moment! I think the ab's are finally working!

If anyone stole my phone they would get a shock at my photos :eek:

Sorry for putting you off sausages :D;);):D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.