UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something extraordinary happened today...

We went for a nice walk on the downs this morning, one of our regular haunts. Had a lovely time, the weather was good, there was hardly anyone else about and the pickles had a great time chasing birds and generally being pickles!

We were out for just under 2 hours and when I got back to the car, I took this picture of them:

Can anyone see anything unusual in the picture??

Something very out of the ordinary?

Something completely and utterly bizarre?

and unheard of??

They are CLEAN and DRY and don't have ANY fox poo on them AT ALL!!! :yikes: :yikes: :thumbup: :lol:

I genuinely believe this may be a first!!!! :D :D :D

It felt like something was missing not having to hose them off or towel them down when we got home. Just straight in the back door and onto their beds, they looked a bit confused too!!!

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And here was me thinking the oddity was Lily having TWO tails :yikes:
Haha! I hadn't noticed that :lol: But can you tell which is really hers and which is her bro's? :confused:

Did you forget to get em out the car whilst you went for a walk? :)
Ahhhh, that's where I went wrong!!!! I thought it was a very peaceful walk and it seemed like something was missing :lol:

I am very disappointed in you Lily Pickle.

- Dottie Terror xxx
Don't worry Dottie, she has well and truely made up for it since then :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.