UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes all except the sniffing part, dont think people would appricate it if I greeted them with a twitching nose rather than a simple hello or a hug

G

·
Hehehe What lovely pics, specially the one's above me, its really nice to see dogs and cats getting along so well and looking so relaxed 2gether.

·
Registered
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks:) one minute they are running around together back and fore and the next they crash out on the sofa together, which the are not supposed to be on but always are lol :)

G

·
thanks:) one minute they are running around together back and fore and the next they crash out on the sofa together, which the are not supposed to be on but always are lol :)
Tell me about it, I always moan at mine for getting on the sofa's, But guess what? I come back in the room or come downstairs after a good nights kipp and they are all on me blooming sofa cuddled up.
All i can say is thank god i have a leather to clean off the dribble and muddy paws lol.
I give up lol.

·
Registered
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tell me about it, I always moan at mine for getting on the sofa's, But guess what? I come back in the room or come downstairs after a good nights kipp and they are all on me blooming sofa cuddled up.
All i can say is thank god i have a leather to clean off the dribble and muddy paws lol.
I give up lol.
lol, I know what you mean the best thing I ever did was buy my leather sofas even if the cat has scratched the sides of them:rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.