Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

It's a bit

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by danielled, Mar 31, 2011.

1. danielled

danielled Guest

Windy today. Was going to clear that rubbish of the pond but on second thoughts then again maybe not.

2. Gilly and Jess

Gilly and Jess PetForums Senior

Tell me about it! Came from nowhere too, wasn't windy when I took the bairn to school this morning! Blowing a hoolie now. Me bedroom window was ripped open earlier on, unbeknown to me, me telly ended up on the bedroom floor.....:(

Poor Jess had a hard time keeping her ears the right way up, lol! kept getting blown inside out!

and I lost a packet of fags on the way home........:mad: :mad: NOT IMPRESSED!

3. danielled

danielled Guest

A chair has found the pond.

4. Gilly and Jess

Gilly and Jess PetForums Senior

Excellent! Just seen a recycling box go scudding down the street at about 30 miles an hour........better go check if me washing's still there....:eek:

5. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

the weatherman said it would be windy today. but he also said i would get 20 degrees tomo and sat!:D

6. danielled

danielled Guest

Have pulled the chair out of the pond.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice