UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's the weekend once again :thumbup: What's everyone up to in this glorious weather ?

·
Registered
11,079 Posts

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Cleaning out hutches tomorrow, shopping and ironing.....

Sunday i have the OH's VAT to do!!! Deep joy!! :eek:

Obviously when the dogs have had enough of paddling in their pool and playing bubbles that is!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Shan
4,686 Posts
Going to the county show :D :D Gonna see the dog show and horse show and collect tonnes of freebies :thumbup:

Sure that I don't need wellies this time ;) x

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Working on the prison vans tomorrow.

Then on Sunday I am going to the annual British Tarantula Society exhibition in Coseley, West midlands! WOOP WOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although, I'll be up at 5am on Sunday, my only day off!!

·
Registered
23,248 Posts
Im working...like I have every weekend this year so far!:eek:
Good thing I dont mind.:)
Was considering doing abit more to the garden but as it would involve burning some rubbish I might put it off.Bonfires and this hot weather dont really go.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Off to sunny Norfolk tomorrow, we are thinking of buying a beach chalet so are going to check some out (watch this space for some super cheap beach holidays :)) and then a BBQ this weekend.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.