Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

It has come to my attention....

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by MoggyBaby, Apr 12, 2011.

1. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

That we haven't had an 'Eric' update for a while!!!! :mad:

PinkFluffyBalls - You are lacking in your duty as Eric's PR slave and Forum Correspondant. :nono:

Please can you bring us up to speed on Eric and his current status. Has he put his weight back on? Is he keeping well? Has he made any moves towards venturing back outside?

This is just not good enough. His adoring public are being deprived of his Royal Ericness.

ERIC! ERIC! ERIC! ERIC! ERIC!

:001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub:

2. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

ER-IC ER-IC ER-IC ER-IC

I messaged PFB a little while a go :lol: I couldn't wait for an update but she didn't get back to me :(

They're probably both busy sunbathing :D

xxxx

3. welshjet

welshjet PetForums VIP

This was one of the stories i read just before joining pf, just kept being hooked for updates on him

4. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

And very glad you joined we are too :D

Em
    xx

5. pinkfluffyballs

pinkfluffyballs PetForums Member

HELLO!!!!

Sorry guys, just been saying to moggybaby, lost my internet connection for a while but I have returned!!!

I've missed you guys!

Eric has too! He is back to full stregth, fattened up nicely and has been a cheeky little monkey all this week tearing around the house playing chase with me! He is still eating TONNES bless him!

At the weekend we had the patio doors open when we were in the garden, he kept coming in and out having a sniff around but decided to just sit on the door step and watch us which is a good middle ground I think! Anytime he heard a loud noise like a car or a kid screaming he ran back inside bless him!

He much prefers being an indoor kitty now, I've even been slightly considering getting him a playmate! But i'm still very undecided..i'll see how it goes :D

Eric sends his love, i'm working from home today, he's sat at my desk with me :) he just jumped 4ft in the air, grapped a fly between his paws and ate it! Was hilarious! Think he learnt that on the rough streets when he was hungry lol!

Love to you all xxx

6. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Welcome back lovely!!

Haha it's times like that you wish you had a camera on them all the time :lol:

They're hilarious when they tear around like that with those big crazy saucer eyes and their tails going like lasso's.

Glad he's happy again :D

Em
    xx

7. pinkfluffyballs

Few piccies I took earlier :)

Attached Files:

8. susanmjj

susanmjj PetForums Newbie

HI, I am Susan, I have 6 cats they are my babies they are called Annie, Shiriki, Prissy, Jazzmin, Aoife and Ciaran my home is not the same with out me kitty cat they follow me everywhere theres one thing I can say I`m never alone

9. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

And they are back....!!!!! Woo Hoooo!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Fantastic to hear the the little tinker doesn't appear to be any the worse for wear after his escapades and how great that he is buking back up just fine.

I hope that you are now back to being your usual happy, merry self and have recovered from the trauma. :)

We just need some more pics of his Ericness to keep us all satisfied of his progress. :lol: :lol:

10. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

He looks so un-phased by everything :lol: Bless his ginger paws :001_wub:

He's really filled out since that first day hasn't he? :D Good orange puss :D

Hi Susan!

Em
    xx

11. harrys_mum

harrys_mum PetForums VIP

welcome home eric, we missed you,
    you little mischief, you are lovely though,
    michelle x

12. pinkfluffyballs

He seemed very shell-shocked for the first week, lost his miaow and was a little scared but now he seems to have forgot all about it!

We tried walking him on a harness last week, didn't go to well, he just played dead lol. He has his lovely soft coat back now as well, I love cuddling him it's the best feeling in the world!! My OH is happy too, he's got his little chum back. The pretend to box with each other it's hilarious!

I have this photo as my wallpaper at work, it makes me smile :D

Attached Files:

13. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

He is one gorgeous liddle puss-cat.

And we are over the moon to be seeing all these lovely piccies of him. Soon be his birthday too..... Hmmmmmm... A cause for celebration there I think....

:D :D :D

14. pinkfluffyballs

Yes it is indeed! I'm going to spoil him even more than normal!

15. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Because I'm such a devoted fan I have no choice but to drink to him on that day. I shall practice before hand :lol:

xxxx

16. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Just realised where you are located.... Not too far up the road from me in Burton...

PARTY!!!!!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Who else is comming??? :D :D :D

17. missye87

missye87 PetForums VIP

Handsome boy! :D

18. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Can't you come to me :( Eric would love a night out in Newcastle (rumours circulate that he has, indeed, been here before...)

xxxx

19. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Hmmmmmmmm!!! :idea:

Em's comment has now started me wondering more upon a thought I had previously pushed to one side.... :glare:

I think Em had Eric all along and she only brought him back to Nottingham when she realised how popular he had become, how the search for him had spread nationwide and that she was on the brink of being caught red-pawed with her under-age ginger boy!!!! :yikes: :yikes:

Admit it Em..... He was under your bed the whole time wasn't he???? :w00t:

We know you have a passion for the Gingers... You have admitted it more than once.... And now you tell us he has been in Newcastle...!!! :eek:hmy:

Time to 'fess up girlfriend.. We've got ya banged to rights luv!!!! :001_tt2:

Moggybaby Holmes strikes again......

20. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Well...no...it was like this. You see.. Well. No, what happened was. It was like..

:yikes: *deletes profile*

xxxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice