UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It feels really weird Being part of these forums and joining in the chat with out having a pet :(

I actually feel like I don't belong here any more

Does that make any sense to anyone

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
It does make sense

BUT

I didn't see any rule that said you had to have a pet right now to be a member :D

You are a kind hearted, intelligent person, I think you'd "belong" anywhere, lady :)

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It does make sense

BUT

I didn't see any rule that said you had to have a pet right now to be a member :D

You are a kind hearted, intelligent person, I think you'd "belong" anywhere, lady :)
Thank you lovely xx

My heart is breaking tonight is all, thought I didn't have any more tears but that isn't true x x

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
There are always more than you think :(
It's better to let the tears go sometimes, and while no-one can take the heart break away, there are plenty on here who can understand x

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
It feels really weird Being part of these forums and joining in the chat with out having a pet :(
I don't come here with my pets either.

They'd get bored with just having to sit around and watch me tap, tap tapping away on the keyboard!:thumbdown:

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't come here with my pets either.

They'd get bored with just having to sit around and watch me tap, tap tapping away on the keyboard!:thumbdown:
made me smile :)

I am just feeling sorry for myself tonight is all x

·
Registered
8,266 Posts

I haven't got a pet any more either, unless you count the goldfish in our pond.
Please don't feel like that, it isn't necessary, I'm sure you have had pets before as I have.

·
Gobsh!te
7,128 Posts

oh hun, its okay to feel down, have a brew, cry and smoke (if you like brews and smoke, if you don't then ermmm just cry!) sending massive hugs X

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Of course you belong here. Everyone who loves animals belongs here.

I agree that pets never really leave. I swear I sometimes get a nudge in the back of the leg from Rock. May be senility.....

·
Registered
39,811 Posts

Must be hard, but yes you still belong so dont feel like you dont.

Who knows in time that right dog is probably out there and once and if you decide the time is right, we may have a happy thread of introduction to come.

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
made me smile :)

I am just feeling sorry for myself tonight is all x

Everyone who loves animals belongs here.
Not according to the Judge who presided over my case.

He claimed my love for animals was unnatural and said I belonged in a lunatic asylum. :(

Reactions: myshkin

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
changes, i dont know what to say.
im sorry you're struggling tonight...

but you belong here more so than a lot of people.

We love you.

·
Banned
22,188 Posts

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
Zaros! You're not other people, you're a God, you said that in another thread :p
Yes and on that 'other thread' I also said I had a multiple personality disorder, so one of us is having a tantrum at the moment! :angry:

:laugh:

G

·
If you don't have a pet now, you still love, you still care.

What about sponsoring an old cat/dog, you can tell us how you chose it, why you chose it, get photos sent, from the rescue/foster...

You can hunt a Rescue Dog or Cat or both a week, to list in the rescue pages, of a dog/cat you want to tell people about, and you will be helping a rescue or 2, and one hopes, getting a home for them.

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Oh Changes you do sound sad I know how you feel as when I lost my first Shelti many years ago now I use to avoid the pet food isle in the supermarkets if I went down them by mistake I use to cry. It will take a while but you will improve this awful sadness will ease and you will laugh again at all the funny things your dog did. Take care.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you all so much :) feeling a bit more balanced tonight x
Drym trained himself to give me things when I slipped and fell during my pregnancy, his favourite thing was to help me with the washing, when we moved the washing machine was put outside in the outhouse as my kitchen was too small, one afternoon when I arrived home from work the lads from next door shouted me into the back garden they were all outside having a BBQ they were also all quite drunk and they were in hysterics, Drym had been playing out in the garden and found his way into the outhouse and been handing my knickers to the lads all afternoon OMG I didn't go out into the garden for the rest of the summer LOL

Drym thought it was hilarious,, they weren't even my going out knickers lol

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Thank you all so much :) feeling a bit more balanced tonight x
Drym trained himself to give me things when I slipped and fell during my pregnancy, his favourite thing was to help me with the washing, when we moved the washing machine was put outside in the outhouse as my kitchen was too small, one afternoon when I arrived home from work the lads from next door shouted me into the back garden they were all outside having a BBQ they were also all quite drunk and they were in hysterics, Drym had been playing out in the garden and found his way into the outhouse and been handing my knickers to the lads all afternoon OMG I didn't go out into the garden for the rest of the summer LOL

Drym thought it was hilarious,, they weren't even my going out knickers lol
It's fantastic to read you sharing a happy memory with us, not only because it's good that you bring them to mind, but because THAT is exactly why you still belong.
You're a pet owner, you have memories and experiences to share. Hopefully other threasd will bring the good memories to mind, and we get to share the memory too!
Plus, feel free to share Zach whenever you like, where shall I send him?:D

Reactions: Changes
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.