Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Is your dog as devious as ours?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by bellamum, Nov 16, 2012.

1. bellamum

bellamum PetForums Newbie

Bella loves food and will do anything to get it! Once she was sly enough to accept a second bowl of tea even though my OH had already fed her. I'd been out and came back about 6, her usually 'tea' time. She was following me around staring at me, the way she usually does (from about 5 or earlier!) until you've filled her bowl, so I naturally assumed she hadn't eaten. By the time I realised she had, it was too late; she had wolfed the lot down and was looking very pleased with herself. Just one of many ploys our lovely labrador has used to get extra grub out of us. Does anyone else have such a cunning hound?

2. Howlet

Howlet Banned

Sounds more like a routine thing to me. She follows you around because every time every day you feed her. She probably thought awwww great extra servings today! By your OH

3. Phoolf

Phoolf PetForums VIP

Kes acts like a starving animal for at least half the day. I don't reward her in the kitchen so I don't know why she bothers. She seriously makes me wonder if I'm underfeeding her because she's so rabid for any tidbit but when it's particularly bad I try and do some training so she earns some food.

4. Ruffers

Ruffers PetForums Senior

Rufflea can be a little bit devious... He asks to go out for a wee and then when OH gets up, Rufflea steals his spot on the sofa :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice