Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Is you dog a smart a*s?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Tillymint, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Tillymint

Tillymint PetForums VIP

Tilly seems to think she is...
    Each night after she's had her dinner (this is hub's fault) it appears to be "Holey Moley O'Clock" Not 20 minutes after dinner or even 10! No as soon as the last morsel has gone down, it's straight to the holey moley which then gets bounced in front of you, stamps paws, makes noise.. anything until you cave in & put a treat in the damn thing & hide it!
    So tonight was no different except for one thing... holey moley was nowhere to be seen, we looked everywhere for it & Tilly just stamped her paws & scratched the floor & generally got on my nerves. So we have another treat ball so used that instead & went through the procedure & all was well :)
    But no wait.... a nano second after the treat ball was finished, doesn't Tilly appear out of nowhere with lost holey moley hanging out of her mouth & starting the whole routine again :yikes: cheeky monkey knew where it was all the time!!
    Tilly: 1
    Me: 0
    I'm not falling for that one again;)

2. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Luckily my lot are generally a bit stupid ;)

Clever Tilly - I think this may not be the last time she gets one over on you :D

3. Tillymint

Tillymint PetForums VIP

She was helping me look for it! in her bed, under in bed, upstairs, under the sofas.... I have no idea where she plucked it from ;)

4. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Now I'm even more impressed by her :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice