Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

is ur cat tailted&do tricks so what does it do

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by sexy erica, Feb 23, 2008.

1. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

is ur cat talted so what does it do.like here from all u talted cats or kittins.how did u learn cat do what they do?

2. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

one of my cats can open my kitchen cupboard doors, I didnt teach him he taught himself to do it, not sure that its a talent but it sure is cleaver :)

3. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

i saw cat on tv who could play pino so made tune.which i thought thats so amazeing.cat did it on its own

4. My cats can knock in the door, , turn door handler, open fridge.......etc

5. may

may PetForums VIP

My cats can open doors, drawers, the also retrieve and they have trained me to be so obedient:D:D

6. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

i could sit with cat in quite but soon as i say Food he goes mad meowin so he nos what it means word Food.
    the other day i forgot there was carry bag on floor what had food in so what does he do put his head in it so he was walkin around with his head in the bag so had help him get his head out of bag.it was funny so shame i dident have my camera ready cos i would of video it.send u been framed.

7. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

Noodles our super golden oldie used to knock on the door when he wanted to come in and sometimes he swung in with the door:rolleyes:All our girls retrieve and have favorite color toys they prefer to play with:D They really are so so clever and extremely cunning and funny:D

8. Magik

Magik Banned

my cat does a fantastic trick. He gets a regular deck of cards and you can pick any card, sign it. He then lets you put it back in the deck anywhere you want. He then throws it at a window and the chosen signed card ends up stuck to the window on the other side of the glass... blows me away!!!

9. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

cats have wild nature in them.like big cats but funny cats what they do

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice