Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Is this........

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by skip, Nov 12, 2012.

1. skip

skip PetForums VIP

2. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

In most jobs, if you resign, you leave with one months pay - which you have just worked btw - and any holiday days owing.

I have YET to find the job where you resign and they say "Well, here, have a years salary to see you on yer way......"

Mind you, I've never worked at the BBC!!!

It must be great to be so free and easy with other peoples hard earned money. :rolleyes:

3. DoodlesRule

DoodlesRule PetForums VIP

I think the amount he was paid, the amount he was entitled to under his contract and what they are paying him are all utterly disgraceful. It is time the licence fee, or indeed the whole BBC was scrapped.

One good thing to come out of this latest shambles is that the McAlpine chappy (is he a sir or a lord?) may sue Sally Bercow for her whitterings on Twitter! Please yes, anything to shut her up

#3 DoodlesRule, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  4. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

It's like watching a load of rats diving off a sinking ship. 1.3 million after 53 days in the job, clever barsteward.

5. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Just did some sums....

Adding the pension and 'leaving hand-out' together he has a nice wee pot of £1.3m.

For 54 days work!!

That's £24,074.07 PER DAY!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

That's even better than Wayne Rooney and that's saying something!!!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared:

6. DoodlesRule

DoodlesRule PetForums VIP

Its actually quite obscene I think - I believe the BBC has a final salary pension scheme so the generosity of giving a full years instead of 6 months supposedly entitled too will mean he also gets loads more pension.

7. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

They are trying to justify it by saying that he will still be doing work for them in other areas. Well, if that is the case, you pay him AS HE WORKS!!!! Just like the feckin' rest of us mere mortals have to do!! :mad:

8. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Its bloody diabolical! :mad::mad: basically he is being rewarded for failing at his job!!!! what a load of bloody ******!!! makes me so angry - FOOK THE BBC!!! they should do away with tv licence if this is what we are paying for!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice