Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Is this a wined up?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Eolabeo, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

2. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

I'm gonna go watch the late eastenders..Be back in a bit :)

3. suchadra

suchadra PetForums Junior

looks like they are saying dont get a dog from bullyfield kennel as they bought a vicious one and the breeder wants to sell it on.

4. Jenny Olley

Jenny Olley PetForums VIP

Seems to me like a disatified customer of these kennels.

5. garryd

garryd Guest

I saw that and couldent stop laughing:D hes obviously p*ssed at a breeder:rolleyes:

6. georges mummy

georges mummy PetForums Member

i think hes warning people about the dogs breeder.
    (well i certainly hope he is).

7. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Wern't to sure myself what to make of it :confused: Thing is..it says there selling 1 male dog, for £950 and warning people aswell.

8. garryd

garryd Guest

i know the lady at Bullyfield kennels and i gotta say shes one hell of a nice lady! This is obvious some idiot !:(

9. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Maybe they did'nt hav a clue how to bring up a ebt and blame bullyvield kennells for the way its turned out?

I mean look at the way they have writen the add.

But the thing that got me was the *He has fits* part.

So don't know what to think of it.

10. carol

carol PetForums VIP

looks like someone got a pup from them that was agressive and is a warning

11. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

i'ld like to know the outcome of this dogs future tho. :( If the add was older then 2 days il'd be tempted to get intouch meself and ask if they are selling the dog on out of interest, what i can make out is that they are selling this dog the way it is and warning people about the kennells it came from aswell.
    God knows what hands this dog can end up in..And we wonder why our breeds are getting bad press, Its coz of people like these that are willing to sell this agressive dog onto anyone just to get their money back by the looks of it. :(

12. garryd

garryd Guest

i just e-mailed Bullyfield kennels and told her about it !:( What ya gonna do ,ya cant please everybody :rolleyes:

13. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

The person that wrote the add don't make much sence to me..he said something about a refund.

He wrote...i had no refund only? wtf he mean by that lol.

14. garryd

garryd Guest

These crack heads are everywhere nowa days !:D

15. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

LOL.
    if reading that add is anything to go by then il'd hate to think what kinda people they are selling him.

Thats why breeders really do need to be carefull where they place pups.

Thing is..its our dogs that will look bad at the end of it, And we know they are a lovely dog to own.

16. carol

carol PetForums VIP

even some kennels dont care where the pups go
    just in it for the money

17. garryd

garryd Guest

The thing is how do we know hes telling the truth ! for all we know he could be slagging them off for what ever reason ! How do we know hes not another breeder being spitefull !???

18. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

True..I'ld love to know the full story from both sides...Nosy cow i am hee hee.

19. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Thats what i was thinking aswell as other things besides, Thats why i so wanna know the truth :D
    But it is where that dogs gonna end up tht worrys me and what he may do to someone else..( if he really is as bad as they say he is ) then that will be in the papers next thing we know..adding to bad rep about our dogs :(

20. carol

carol PetForums VIP

hehe yeah me too now then at least you know if the people are morons or the breeder is naf

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice