UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,973 Posts
it may be but TBH i'd care not to say even though if you look across his site he bosts about pits etc

In truth even experts don't always know the difference but i've seen this ad up alot, not sure if he is still looking for a home as on his web there's loads wanting but then his price has gone up from £800.

Gorgus boy though, pity about his owner :mad:

·
Registered
18,075 Posts
He does look like one. His owner uses pizco to host his site, a lot of pitbull breeders/owners have been known to use this site to advertise their animals and puppies.

·
Registered
712 Posts
i also found browsing at the pics of friends one strange pic of a man with cuts on him (in a cartoonish type of way) called LethalBreed!!!! as if attacked by a pitbull? scary people!!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Met a Pitbull on a walk the other day, the owner pretty much chased us around the lake trying to pimp his dog out to me!!

My dog did look very similar to his, despite being a bulldog/bull terrier mix - the only difference seems to be the Pit is much more muscular. Facially and size-wise they're very similar... definately hard to say for certain...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.