UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been searching for hutches for a few days now. I like the looks of this one from The Happy Hutch Company. Im looking to get the 6ft hutch with the 6ft run will work out to roughly £160 so it will prob take me 2 months before I have enough funds!

Wondering if any of you have any personal experience with this company and also if there mesh is strong?

If I do go ahead with this one I really want it to last!

·
Registered
732 Posts
I have to say I have heard many positive things about Happy hitch and their products.
They are very well made and great people to deal with..
Such a lot of money though aren't they:(

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Happy hutch is not alot of money at all for the room it has with a run underneath, mine was £160 its the 6ft with a 6ftx4ft run under, i havent seen any cheaper same size set-ups?

I would say for the money its a good buy, the opening to the run is abit annoying, you need something to pin it up if you want to clean it out, and you have to reach over the run to clean the hutch out unless you do it from the top, the top of the hutch does lift up. Apart from that like i said you cant get more for your money, unless someone has found something else?

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Happy hutch is not alot of money at all for the room it has with a run underneath, mine was £160 its the 6ft with a 6ftx4ft run under, i havent seen any cheaper same size set-ups?

I would say for the money its a good buy, the opening to the run is abit annoying, you need something to pin it up if you want to clean it out, and you have to reach over the run to clean the hutch out unless you do it from the top, the top of the hutch does lift up. Apart from that like i said you cant get more for your money, unless someone has found something else?
Yes thats the one Im looking to buy hopefully! Crofty you know how the hutch sits on top of the run is it actually locked down onto the run? I was thinking perhaps if it could faced the wrong way meaning the so the door of the hutch could be facing away from the run there for it could mean easier cleaning? Although it would look quite odd!

Also what do you thin of the mesh wiring? Is it strong?

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
sorry umber my laptop is broken so been abit limited. Yes you can turn the hutch round the other way, when you put the hutch/run together its just held on by screws underneath through the run. I did think of that but never tried it, my hutch goes up against a wall. x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.