UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went to the r2p website and most of what I want to order for their next delivery day to me is out of stock :(

ETA im going to email them but i just wondered if anyone knew? I cant see whats in or out of stock on the raw2go website and tbh im not sure about ordering from them anyway...

·
Registered
526 Posts
I've given up with r2g and gone elsewhere.

They kept me waiting 3 weeks for my order and it never did come. I found another supplier who use Daf aswel and they got an order out to me the next day.

This was about a month ago. I've got another order coming on Tuesday for 100 packs of food again from a daf supplier

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
I've just given up with R2G as well, after waiting 2 months for my order and them not replying to emails. I wont be using them again, very very disappointed that they could treat an existing customer like that and I've told them so. DAF said they were the only distributor for Wales but after contacting them R2P were willing to courier to me.

I had my delivery from R2P earlier this week. They couldn't supply heart chunks as DAF has been out of stock for weeks now apparently, also they couldn't supply the liver chunks. I was hoping for venison too but I think that sells out very quickly when it comes into season. They also said they wont be getting another delivery from them for a couple of weeks as they had no freezer space to spare so I imagine certain things may have sold out and they'll have to wait a couple of weeks for the next delivery.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I contacted Raw 2 Paw last week as I wanted to order and they were out of all the stuff I wanted. Apparently the last order they received off DAF was missing a lot of stuff and they also returned a lot of stuff because of quality concerns. They also said they don't order frequently as they have to order such large amounts at a time.

I contacted Raw 2 Go the same day who said they were due a DAF delivery Monday. I emailed them an order Tuesday got delivery Wednesday, but have yet to be invoiced.

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
I contacted Raw 2 Paw last week as I wanted to order and they were out of all the stuff I wanted. Apparently the last order they received off DAF was missing a lot of stuff and they also returned a lot of stuff because of quality concerns. They also said they don't order frequently as they have to order such large amounts at a time.

I contacted Raw 2 Go the same day who said they were due a DAF delivery Monday. I emailed them an order Tuesday got delivery Wednesday, but have yet to be invoiced.
I think it depends on what you want at the moment with R2P. I ordered on Friday 5th, delivered Tuesday 9th. My order was for mainly certain minces plus tripe and salmon chunks and whole rabbit and out of 15 different products only two were unavailable.

I'm surprised you even got an answer from RTG but nice to know they got another delivery from DAF and you got what you wanted. When I've dealt with them before they emailed an invoice which had to be paid before they would deliver.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Last time i ordered from R2G I had to pay before anything was despatched.

R2P were very quick with their response to my enquiry which is good. I don't feed minces so when they were out of most chunks and bones there wasn't enough left for me to warrant placing an order and paying for delivery.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I just went to the r2p website and most of what I want to order for their next delivery day to me is out of stock :(

ETA im going to email them but i just wondered if anyone knew? I cant see whats in or out of stock on the raw2go website and tbh im not sure about ordering from them anyway...
When I have ordered most things listed 'out of stock' are usually back in by the time my order arrives :D

I find they respond very quickly to emails but it's much easier to call - they are very friendly :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.