Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

is there any disabled people on here cos i disabled&like talk other like me.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sexy erica, Feb 24, 2008.

1. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

is there any disabled or ill who are on this forum&would like to talk to me?im looking for friends&plus i like talking on forums about my pets,like to talk to u if u?also post pic of u if u like?
    heres a pic of me.

Attached Files:

2. Magik

Magik Banned

I have a disabillity. I'm extremely handsome thus causing much stress to myself as I am constantly pestered by members of both sexes. I've tried registering myself disabled but being too handsome is not recognised as a disabillity but they dont know what it's like to be me!! I take each day as it comes!!

1 person likes this.
  3. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

sorry one of pics of me in garden but sun was in my eyes so was struglin to see.then other pic my sengal on my shoulder but grape fell on my lap cos sengal droped it out of its mouth lol.
    i send u another pic of me?

Attached Files:

4. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

u are hansome coming from my mouth.plus i find u funny way u say things&its must give u buzz lol.
    im ill&disabled been all my life so crap for me as i feel i have no life&no ome wants me cos i disabled so been told it.but i get told im sexy so somethings not write cos why am i still single.

5. Magik

Magik Banned

well who knows erica you might find someone on here... look at me for instance, I have found my sophie on here. .....sure she hasn't spoke to me yet but she will be my wife oh yes SHE WILL!!!!

6. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

where is she then as she not on here yet as not seen her online lol.
    i been single about 7years now.but i on datein sites but they dont work for me as werdos&only after one thing out u.so datein sites get fed up with them.
    but how do u find someone on here cos i dont now what say cos cant use this as datein thing as its forums for pets isent it.or do u no more what i not no off cos i only been member on not long&u been on here ages?

7. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

plus i did this post so disabled or ill can come on here&talk me but we need more on his site like self.i need friends&that special person hopfeully.

8. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Magiks special erica :)

9. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

im confused cos i just come back online&i not been on.so i brought this thread up sayin i looking for friends who disabled like myself.but its not workin in that way.plus dident like what i was readin all way threw.i dont want fall out with no one as i nice lady&not out there hurt no one.

10. Jenny Olley

Jenny Olley PetForums VIP

The threads get a bit off topic at times don't they erica, lots of them seem to turn into make fun of Magik, but he's a strong man with broad shoulders, he can take it, hope someone replies to you.

Jumberlina likes this.
  11. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

I appologied last night to erica explaining it was magik we was taking the pee out of really, She wrote back and was very sweet so all is forgiven :) bless her.

12. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

she seems very nice :)

13. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

yes, but her thread was hijacked,,,,,

14. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

it happens sometimes, most threads seem to end up about something entirely different :)

15. Hi to Erika! Can you tell us what kind of dissability you've got (you dont have to if you dont feel like talking about it with everyone here). It could encourage someone else (who might have something similar) to talk too.:D

16. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

imaybe i should say whats wrong with me then people may understand about me.i have alot wrong with me but i still human&like same thiings but i slower.
    i was born premuter one pound in weight which i nearly died so i was starved of oxegen so i have brain dammage which is corsed me have learning disabilties&behavioral problems which makes me emotions up&down&get confused&get frustrated&find hard cope&so on.i also have stumuc problems which is server pains&sytoms but its cronic so i in hospital alot with it.i also have in whelchair as have phyical problems&also suffer with depresson.but now u all now&sometimes i dont no how i cope with all this.so i looking for friends as i have non cos alot couldent exept way i am but i dont need more stress.i want be exepted way i am&not judge me as been there& it hurts.
    come&talk to me if u like?i housbound so i on here to help make friends.

pic of me&my african grey parrot&one of me&my sengal parrot:

Attached Files:

17. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

Hi Erica well there are lots of nice people on here to make friends with and I am sure that your disability will not matter to them, it makes no difference to me, you seem to be a very nice person and thats what counts :)

18. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

yes Erica join in with us mad throng we are all slightly crazy well all except me I am the sane one of them all LOL

19. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

of course you are LOL

20. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

Erica, vixie is the mad one (but don't tell her I told you)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice