Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Is the cat lost ?

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Cats' started by vickycurran98, May 26, 2018.

1. vickycurran98

vickycurran98 PetForums Newbie

There is a black cat that hangs around my street all the time and runs to every human it sees and follows them around including me. it has a collar and tag but the address is in the next town which is a 30 minute walk from me. Is it lost or does it have a very large roaming patch ?

2. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

It could be lost. I suggest you get in touch with the owner using the contact details on the collar

3. danielled

danielled Guest

Contact the owner. Do what I did once. I too helped a lost cat get back home.

4. Jackie Lee

Jackie Lee Banned

If you saw that cat not just once in your street then maybe she's lost. You know what my friend who has a cat named Sugar had been reported traveling 1500 miles (2500 km) when my friend moved to their new home, and left the cat behind. Sugar followed and found my friend more than a year later. How he did this, no one has a clue, but it calculates the cat traveled roughly 4 miles per day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice