Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Is that a hamster.....

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by kare, May 24, 2016.

1. kare

kare PetForums VIP

Ok, not the best of days River (small dog) was a muppet down the beach, obsessed with a certain woman for no apparent reason after the womans dog stole our ball...so gave up and left sooner than planned

I got back to my car and discovered I had lost my car keys on the beach :eek:

I head back....on my way searching a bin I had dropped my poop bag in as I was convinced I dropped them in
    Luck being on my side it was fairly freshly changed and not an exclusively poop bin so nasty...but not hideous:Yuck

Keys not found I returned to the beach and luck again within 5 mins sighted a lady carrying them and telling everyone she passed they were found and where she was heading to leave them. Lovely lady

I needed mice for my snake so headed off to the pet supplies store and decided to buy River a Kong Jumbler as she has a ball she cannot pick up she has been wanting to play with recently.
    For those that do not knowa jumbler is a clearish plastic ball with a small kong ball inside to make a noise.
    I pay and hand River the toy, as she does enjoy carrying things.

.....so walking along two retrievers one with a ball bigger than her head in her muzzle with smaller ball bouncing around inside when this old lady with an elderly terrier stops me and asks in a concerned voice "Is that a hamster in there?"

What I should have done
    Answered with a laugh
    "No, a small tennis ball type ball"

What I actually did
    <takes ball and shakes it hard aka the Finding Nemo Darla scene> whilst loudly going "wake up hamster!"

In my defense....Im having a scaractic type day and it was a wearing few hours

Kimmikins, Lexiedhb, Katalyst and 8 others like this.
  2. Muttly

Muttly Fluffy Mutts Rule!

:Hilarious

kare likes this.
  3. Rott lover

Rott lover once you go black and tan you never come back

omg I would have fallen over laughing and probably wet myself if i had seen that.

kare likes this.
  4. Siskin

Siskin Look into my eyes....

Please let me be a fly on a nearby wall next time you have one of those days. I would have loved to habe seems the woman's face.

kare likes this.
  5. Nettles

Nettles PetForums VIP

Thank you!!! :Hilarious:Hilarious:Hilarious I've had a really sucky day and that has given me such a good old belly laugh :Hilarious

Rott lover likes this.
  6. morphtastic

morphtastic PetForums Member

Lol!! You just reminded me that I need to go get some food for my snakes, thanks!!

kare likes this.
  7. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

OMG! Poor old lady probably left traumatised!:eek: (but yeah, soooo funny!:Hilarious)

oh, and I stocked up on mice today too!:D

kare likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice