Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Is she in labour

Discussion in 'Dog Breeding' started by Em&pip, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Em&pip

Em&pip PetForums Newbie

Hi my cockapoo is currently 60 days pregnant and his acting a little bit strange she's pacing the room all night long so I slept on the sofa as thinking this was this is it she keeps looking at her back end and circling around her whelping box and also just walking around around the room and digging stick in the Welcome box together the corner room digging in the garden is this sign that she's in labour haven't taken temperature and haven't noticed much panting just seems to be very uncomfortable could this be it if so is anyone know when it's likely to happen from this point feel like a zombie after having four hours broken sleep

2. Em&pip

Em&pip PetForums Newbie

She also isn't really eating and had loose stools yesterday .

3. Rafa

Rafa PetForums VIP

Yes. What you're describing sounds as though she is preparing to begin labour.

Don't allow her out in the garden alone and I wouldn't leave her unsupervised at all now.

4. Em&pip

Em&pip PetForums Newbie

This all started yesterday afternoon. Very restless today keeps going in and out welping box and sleeping this afternoon did make a noise like was going to be sick but I thibk she swallowed it yuck!
    Wonder how much longer bless her as been like it for 24 hours now. Not noticed any panting

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice