Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

is my staffy bad 4 breed

Discussion in 'Dog Breeding' started by wizard79, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wizard79

wizard79 Banned

HE PROBLEY IS BEING IN THE YORKSTAFF CRACKERJACK FAMILY CHECK IT OUT ON THE INTERNET oh buy the way my dog likrs ya teddybear in the pic lol:001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

2. SpringerHusky

SpringerHusky PetForums VIP

You have a handsome boy but sadly I agree with Sallyanne, he's just not meet the standards, but feel free to get the health tests and start to show him and prove us wrong.

I would love to show my dogs but sadly neither of my purebreeds are even close to standard, My malamute is too small and my Springer well hell I could make a list but that's what happens when you cross show to working.

3. clueless

clueless Banned

Well if he is in the Yorkstaff Crackerjack family as you put it the L2HGA test will be crucial as he is a Carrier

4. wizard79

wizard79 Banned

:001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:
    no he not i done me research hes a top staff and u no it is that a rat with a crown on

5. wizard79

wizard79 Banned

ps what sort of rat that

6. basi

basi PetForums Senior

I think this thread should be closed now MODs as it is getting very personal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice